Welcome to my Lifetime Hosting 2 review & training tutorial.
[Last Updated] Thursday, June 22, 2017 (EST)
Lifetime Hosting is essentially you get access to lifetime web hosting for a one time fee. That’s correct, no need to pay monthly like other shared web hosting companies charge you. Now remember, this is a great offer, but this is also a shared hosting and not dedicated.
[Last Updated] Friday, November 25, 2016 (EST)
If you run blogs and affiliate websites etc this is perfect for you, but if you run scripts or big applications that are server extensions, then this might not be the best. None the less, this is definitely a crazy good offer and from our tests, this is a perfectly good shared web hosting service.
Lifetime Hosting 2 Review – Launch Overview
- Vendor: Richard Madison
- Product Name: Lifetime.Hosting 2
- Launch Date: 2016-Oct-17
- Launch Time: 10:00 EDT
- Front-End Price: $15
- Niche: Web Hosting, Domain Hosting
- Affiliate Network: JVZoo
- Delivery Period: Immediate Delivery
- Money Back Guarantee: Yes
- Bonus: Yes
- Official Site: https://lifetime.hosting/two/
Lifetime Hosting?… Seriously! Pay One Time For Fast Hosting
When Lifetime.Hosting 1 launch earlier this year, customers flocked like crazy to take advantage of the amazing offer. And then it was gone. You don’t want to miss out on Lifetime.Hosting 2.
In fact, I just bought this myself and took the upsell to triple my original 12 website lifetime hosting option from the front end, to make it 36 websites that i will never need to pay hosting for ever again… pretty cool!
It’s a well know secret in the hosting industry that profits are through the roof. All of the larger companies are gobbling up the smaller and newer hosts. The current system of paying month after month was started back when hosting cost $100+ to provide.
Now it’s insanely cheaper, except no hosting companies want to move away from the recurring cash cow. These guys at Lifetime.Hosting are changing that.
Here’s why this is such a good deal
Web Hosting traditionally always charges a monthly cost. For example: A basic shared hosting starter pack over Host Gator usually sells for around $5.95 per month. (This is one of the cheapest hosting packages I’ve found out there). $5.95 doesn’t sound like very much but over time it adds up.
So is this ‘One-Time’ Hosting For You?
It depends… You might have received a few emails about this product already claiming that you will NEVER have to pay for hosting again.
Here’s my thoughts on that
First: This hosting might not be for you. It all depends at what stage your internet business is at. Not all hosting is created equal.
Everyone who has an online business or a website needs a ‘hosting account’ there is no way to avoid it. With that in mind it’s important that you understand a bit about the types of hosting that people use.
The two types of hosting that I’ve used are:
- Shared Hosting: This is where you are sharing a server with many other different people and their websites. You wont see who is also on the server. There will be some limitations to speed and data as a result of being shared. (Most businesses online use this type of hosting).
- Dedicated Hosting: This is where you are the only one on the server and you’re guaranteed a certain amount of data and speed. This is the server type most Jvzoo marketers use when they launch a product. (I pay $165 per month for a dedicated solution).
What kind of server is ‘Lifetime Hosting’?
Lifetime Hosting offers you ‘Shared Hosting’. That means that you’re on a server with a number of other people. There is nothing wrong with Shared Hosting. In fact I used Shared Hosting for the first year of my online marketing business.
Shared Hosting is perfect when you’re getting started out. You can host sales pages, Basic WordPress sites, Opt-in pages, Membership websites and more. When you start generating more traffic or your website becomes ‘really big’ then you will probably need to switch to ‘Dedicated hosting’.
Is this right for you?
It’s a one off cost and it’s backed by a company that currently services over 50,000 customers. You can realistically save up to $100 per year using this hosting instead of a shared hosting solution.
In fact I had a talk with the creator of this hosting package. He has sent me proof of how some customers have been comfortably generating 30,000+ visitors per month on their lifetime hosting server without any issues.
There are some restrictions however in my opinion for a one time cost this is a really good deal.
Lifetime Hosting Affiliate Program
One of the best parts of hosting with ‘Lifetime Hosting’ is that you can also become an affiliate for them.
Anyone who is a customer of theirs automatically becomes an affiliate (It’s part of their pricing strategy). You can sell ‘hosting’ as an affiliate with Lifetime Hosting after you sign up and get paid 50% each sale you make. This is a very high payout compared with other hosting providers who have an affiliate platform.
It’s Back: Lifetime Hosting with No Monthly Fees
Back in August a new type of hosting company was born. They offer a lifetime hosting with no monthly fees. Their deal where you only pay one time and use your hosting forever is back!
In a nutshell, Lifetime Hosting simply means you will pay one time for your hosting. Then the Lifetime Hosting will continue to host your websites as long as you like.
They’ve got some really smart people, doing really complicated math, factoring in all kinds of important information such as lifetime value of a customer, monthly churn, hardware cost projections, end user support costs and more. Lifetime.Hosting take all of that information and they’ve come up with a price that they can charge one time to ensure they can provide the perpetual hosting and make a bit of profit.
How Is This Possible?
The company behind this hosting plan has over 50,000 happy customers. They specialize in shared hosting and they run it very efficient. So efficient in fact that they are able to pass on their savings to you – the customer and offer their extra resources for a 1 time fee.
Looks what’s included:
- Faster loading websites (better hardware, software & support)
- Free Lifetime Domain
- cPanel Control Panel
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Free Website Builder
- One-click Installer for WordPress, etc.
- 24/7 Technical Support
Lifetime.Hosting 2 and limited $14.95 Early Bird Pricing
Lifetime.Hosting is a new concept in Hosting. Instead of paying month-after-month, they charge you once. A single one-time payment of $14.95.
If you already have web hosting, here is why you need Lifetime.Hosting:
- You’ll never get tricked into secret price increases again. Millions of customers signup for $2.95/mo hosting only to find the renewal is $8.95 – $11.95/mo. A 400% price increase. With Lifetime.Hosting there are never any renewal fees.
- No worries about your website being offline because of missed renewal invoices or expired domains payments. Lifetime.Hosting never sends hosting or domain invoice renewals ever. You pay once.
If you don’t have web hosting, here is why you need Lifetime.Hosting:
- It’s time to put your business or personal website online. What are you waiting for? With your own website you can reach billions of online customers.
- Lifetime.Hosting offers faster loading websites, 24×7 support and is backed by 14 years of web hosting experience and 50,000 hosting accounts.
What’s New in Lifetime.Hosting 2
- Mobile/Responsive Builder: With our Mobile / Responsive builder, you build your website once and it’s optimized for desktop, laptop, tablets, phablets and phones. Stop re-inventing the wheel. Build once and display anywhere.
- Twice as Many Free Domains: We now provide two lifetime domain registrations with privacy on every base package. A $79.90 value over our regular price and save hundreds over recurring domain name registrations and privacy.
- $395 in Advertising Credits: Drive traffic to your website. $50 Bing, $50 Amazon Sponsored Product, $20 Bidvertiser, $100 Perfect Audience Retargeting, $100 Youtube ($25 deposit), $75 Google Adwords ($25 deposit).
- Remote Backup Storage: 5 GB Free Lifetime FTP Storage for WP Backups, cPanel Backups, desktop Backups etc… Every web host TOS say you’re not allowed to store backups. Us too… Now we provide a better solution.
Lifetime Hosting Hosting Plan (and OTO’s)
1. Front End – Lifetime Hosting
- Bronze 1 for $14.95 – includes hosting for 1 website, 250 mb storage. (Early Bird Save $5)
- Silver 4 for $37 – includes hosting for 4 website, 4 gb storage. (Early Bird Save $10)
- Platinum 12 for $67 – includes hosting for 12 websites, 12 gb storage. (Early Bird Save $20)
2. OTO1 – Triple Up
- $14.95 – $67 – We will triple their resources for the same price they paid on the front end. (Early Bird Save $5 – $20)
3. OTO2 – Add-on Bundle
- Platinum $77 -Includes unlimited lifetime SSL certificates, lifetime priority backup & recovery, white glove cPanel migration and 6 lifetime domains with lifetime domain privacy (a $339.40 value) (Early Bird Save $20).
4. OTO2 Downsell – Add-on Bundle
- Silver $37 – Includes unlimited lifetime SSL certificates, lifetime priority backup & recovery and 1 lifetime domain with lifetime domain privacy (a $119.85 value) (Early Bird Save $10).
5. OTO3 – Lifetime Hosting Reseller
- Reseller 20 for $97 – resell 20 Silver 4 packages ($1,998 value)
- Reseller 50 for $197 – resell 50 Silver 4 packages ($5,995 value)
- Reseller 100 for $297 – resell 100 Silver 4 packages ($11,920 value)
6. OTO3 Downsell – Lifetime Hosting Reseller 3-Pay
- Reseller 20 for 3 monthly payments of $37 (total $111) – resell 20 Silver 4 packages ($1,998 value)
- Reseller 50 for 3 monthly payments of $77 (total @231) – resell 50 Silver 4 packages ($5,995 value)
- Reseller 100 for 3 monthly payments of $117 (total $351) – resell 100 Silver 4 packages ($11,920 value)
Lifetime.Hosting is LITERALLY the last web hosting you will ever buy. And now you can get two Lifetime Domain name included with any hosting purchase during this launch. That’s right – you’ll never pay domain renewal fees again. Check out the amazing domains that qualify for one-time lifetime payments.
Join the thousands of satisfied customers that WON’T be paying month-after-month, year-after-year for rock solid web hosting and domain names. Go see all the details and secure your lifetime hosting while it’s still available.
As always, thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my Lifetime Hosting 2 review & training tutorial.