Welcome to my Low Hanging System review & training/software tutorial.
If you’re like most people, you probably immediately think Low Hanging System (LHS) is about eCommerce.
It technically is, but it’s also about easy passive income and a stress-free stream of revenue which EVERYONE likes.
There’s a woman I know making daily sales on sites like Amazon, eBay, and Etsy.
She doesn’t spend ANY money – no ads, no outsourcers, no design costs…
She doesn’t even have inventory!
Basically, she creates these butt-ugly designs in seconds, lists them on eCommerce sites, then watches as the sales roll in.
She’s making 5 figures a month with this and spends less than an hour a week on it.
In fact one of the most HIDEOUS designs I have ever seen just made her $2k this month.
It blows my mind.
Low Hanging System Review – Launch Overview
- Vendor: Rachel Rofé
- Product Name: Low Hanging System
- Launch Date: 2017-Mar-16
- Launch Time: 11:00 EST
- Front-End Price: $397
- Niche: eCommerce, Training, Software
- Launch Network: Zaxaa
- Delivery Period: Immediate Delivery
- Bonus: Yes
- Official Site: Launch Pricing Discount Click Here
Who is Behind the Low Hanging System?
Since she began internet marketing full time in 2006 she’s developed over 30 products, 50 Kindle books, and bought and sold companies with as many as 120+ employees.
She has a popular podcast called A Better Life and speaks worldwide about marketing made easy.
Her newest venture has been in eCommerce where she sells hundreds of products and owns a multi-million dollar dropship and fulfillment center in Pennsylvania.
While this may sound like a lot, Rachel does her best to live the “internet lifestyle”, traveling and pursuing her other (many!) interests.
So what is Low Hanging System?
Low Hanging System is a set of eCommerce software and training course created by Rachel Rofé.
Can you imagine creating a few lines worth of text – about 5 minutes worth of work – and turn it into a $500/month passive income stream?
It’s nuts, right?
BUT – it’s totally doable and e-commerce whiz Rachel Rofe shows you exactly how it’s done in her ‘Low Hanging System’.
You’re about to learn how you can create very simple products, get them shipped out for you without having to buy any inventory, and get them listed on some of the world’s biggest eCommerce sites.
This whole system is VERY simple and I recommend you pay very close attention to this course.
This is one of those things where you think, “Why didn’t I think of that?”, and when you see how easy it is I trust you’ll want to get moving on it fast.
Here’s How 3 Sentences Can Make You $6k A Year
If you’re thinking I’ve turned crazy, let me show you. Take this mug for example.
3 words. Estimated revenue: $689.54/month.
Here’s another one:
Estimated revenue – $4,615.80 a month!
Two words. Estimated revenue of $349 a month.
This system is a truly unique concept.
You learn how to sell “print on demand” products on major sites like Amazon and other giant marketplaces without having to spend ANY money on designs, outsourcers, or ads.
Rachel have 400+ results-getting testimonials from people – in fact in some cases, people are getting sales the same day they start.
Here are just a few:
Just got 3 orders today to hit 100!
OMG – I had a mug featured on news stations! $4700 yesterday, $1700 so far today!
Right now doing absolutely NOTHING I’m consistently bringing in 75-100 dollars PROFIT a week
All organic traffic… $2588.29 in the last 30 days JUST on eBay
And even better, the results are all from different people with different skillsets.
1. The Low Hanging System
- Step 1: Find proven niches that you know will sell – Use Rachel’s research tool for access to 100 bestselling ideas quickly…
- Step 2: Make a great design – Check out the case studies to see crazy-easy ways to use FREE images for your mugs…
- Step 3: Launch on UseGearBubble.com
- Step 4: Find sales-getting keywords so you can be found
- Step 5: Launch on Amazon – The mug launcher software makes this WAY easier. Make sure to watch the video on selling personalized mugs too.
- Step 6: Post on other sites like eBay, Bonanza, etc. You’ve done the groundwork – watch how easy it is to get extra sales…
- Step 7: Process your orders (Optional: Scale up)
2. “Watch Me Get Sales” Case Studies
- Sales From Clip Art – See the FREE photos Rachel use to make countless sales of mugs, pillow cases, and posters. This is a must-watch.
- Easy Pillow Case Sales – Learn how to very easily sell pillow cases across tons of niches. Rachel will show you how to take one design and scale it across tons of niches and how to double your orders very easily.
- Capitalize Off Trends – Check out mugs she have sold during holidays and exactly how she was able to have them generate hundreds and hundreds of sales. Plus lifetime access to all ongoing case studies
3. Top-Notch Software
- Beta Access To SpotWins Research Tool – Find hundreds of top-selling designs on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and way more – very quickly.
- Mug launching tool – Save the pain of listing one mug at a time and list hundreds within minutes! (Creating this was no small feat and cost over $1k to make.)
This will save you HOURS and HOURS of time. Instead of taking 2-5 minutes per listing, take 20-30 seconds!
4. Facebook Group
Ask questions, celebrate wins, and give and get ongoing support with our active Facebook group.
5. Bonus #1: A Year Of UseGearBubble Dropship Access
This is a HUGE bonus:
- Hundreds of people actually pay $997/year for this…
- No per-product fees (you save $1/unit)
- No product limits / no “upgrade to fulfill the rest of your orders”
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars in development costs + 14 months of ongoing work means it’s bulletproof tested for you and will be around for a LONG time…
6. Bonus #2: FREE Amazon Integration For A Year
- List a product on UseGearBubble.com and have it update to Amazon
- Auto-fulfill your orders with one click
- Saves you a TON of time and/or need to hire an assistant
- Will either cost $997/annually or $1/order extra
7. Bonus #3: $50 In Credits To Your Dropship Account
Your first few mugs are on her!
- Get $50 in credit to your account – so your first 10 mugs are FREE
- You can use these to get initial sales and reviews
- You already have no design costs or ad costs, now you’ve got material costs for your first orders
- Rachel is making it pretty easy for you to succeed!
Low Hanging System Explained Video
It’s a genius system and I almost feel a duty to tell you that you should make time to check this out.
Customer results are awesome. The product is VERY solid and the offer is a no-brainer.
I wanted to reassure you that Low Hanging System WILL help you in a big way.
As always, thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my Low Hanging System review & training/software tutorial.