Welcome to my Easy Webinar 5.0 review & software tutorial.
[Last Updated] Thursday, July 20, 2017 (EST)
Hey this is Leo,
I’ve got a message from Casey (the owner of EasyWebinar) so here we go.
Have you been looking for an all-in-one webinar solution that can let you start a live webinar in 5 minutes while still giving you full under the hood automation?
[Last Updated] Wednesday, November 9, 2016 (EST)
The next evolution of the Webinars is coming. EW 5 (the newest version of Easy Webinar) has been just around the bend and we have an early sneak peek of the groundbreaking new features and benefits.
Plus, there is an early opportunity to get an early bird special on it this week before the price increases Nov 15th.
Easy Webinar 5.0 Review – Launch Overview
- Vendor: Casey Zeman
- Product Name: Easy Webinar 5
- Launch Date: 2016-Nov-07
- Launch Time: 16:00 EST
- Front-End Price: $497/yr
- Niche: Webinar, Software
- Affiliate Network: Infusionsoft
- Delivery Period: Immediate Delivery
- Money Back Guarantee: Yes
- Bonus: Yes
- Official Site: Massive Early Bird Discount Click Here
What is the Easy Webinar 5.0?
If you don’t know much about Easy Webinar, the Easy Webinar 5.0 is an all-in-one webinar/event funnel creation software.
It will automatically create a full webinar event funnel for you. Live and Automated. Plus, every event in between!
You simply fill in the information, such as the title of your event, and the scheduling your event, and Easy Webinar will create a registration page, a thank you page, an event page, a replay page and more.
Why Easy Webinar?
Easy Webinar is the most powerful automated/live webinar platform out there. Unlike their competitors who typically create 2 different platforms, and charge 2 separate prices…
Easy Webinar’s live and automated features have been uniquely combined together to give you more flexibility, but more importantly a greater chance to create more revenue.
Plus, unlike their competitors, you pay one affordable price for the entire suite of features instead of 2.
So What’s New in Easy Webinar 5.0?
Their newest version of EW5 has these mouth-watering add on’s (taken directly from the CEO himself):
- EasyWebinar will Host Everything! (They will host all your webinar pages in the cloud)
- Deeper Live Integration With YouTube Live (Fast streaming)
- Real Time Chat and Offers Delivered
- Evergreen and Date Based Replay Pages
- Super refined WordPress Integration (So not only can you use our Saas, but feel free to host the webinars on your own sites!)
- Hosted Built in Notification System
- More Mobile Responsive Templates
- Localized Templates (Edit the custom template in your own language)
- Autoresponder API’s for major email providers.
- More CRM advanced integrations (Soon to have Drip)
- Ontraport deep tagging and automation for both live and automated webinars (Segmenting and campaign followup) (Now we are going beyond just Infusionsoft.)
Existing features Easy Webinar has been known for:
- Automated Webinars can stream pre-recorded YouTube videos, Amazon S3 videos, Vimeo videos in Real Time . (Creates RTMP video files for amazon s3 videos through our built in video uploader.)
- Dynamic Registration Widget Iframe that can go on any site anywhere. (will go from one time events to recurring automated events dynamically. Including a thank you page redirect option to track conversions! Use on Leadpages, Clickfunnels, Optimize Press, Instabuilder or any other page builder software. (Or have several people host your one webinar on their sites)
- Advanced Scheduling For live, re-broadcasts, replays and automated webinars that can easily go from one to the other. From one time events to recurring events. (Stream automated webinars that your world wide audience can watch)
- Advanced analytics and tracking to know every stage of your registrant. From registering, to showing up to how much they watch, if they showed up in the first place…as well as any buttons they clicked or questions asked.
- Link options for running on the fly live events or instant replays. (Want to get it set up fast? Choose this option)
- Responsive Templates that are editable in various languages. 40% of events are viewed on smart phones… so having a responsive template is crucial. Compatible for all smart phones and tablets.
- Built in email notification and autoresponder integration. So that you can add people to your own AR lists as well as do a follow up sequence that can be set in your attendees timezone.
- Timed CTA Offers, Questions, and Scarcity Options for making your events more engaged and of course for making sales.
- Chat box integration (Several options) so that you can create whatever kind of experience for any type of event. Both live and/or automated! From Facebook, Twitter, Any Third Party Chat or Question box.
- Social Share Incentive on the Thank you page. About 40% or more of those who see this page, share news which can bring in a potential 15 % of more of viral traffic into your events.
- ‘Same site webinar cloning’ and ‘cross website cloning’ which can save you a ton of time on your event creation by simply cloning an already existing webinar that you already created!
- Simple Third party pixel and conversion tracking integration so that you can set and track your Facebook ads, YouTube ads, Google analytics, or other advertising to automate your business giving you more leads, more time and a focus on the business and not so much IN The business.
- One click registration URL to use in your own auto responder to get instant clicks from name and email variables automatically sent through. (Perfect for getting WAY more sign ups to your events through just a one click option!) (Works for both one time events and recurring automated events… (Please note: The person is automatically registered for the next available time for automated webinar event)
- Skype and Phone field for SMS text and Voice follow up.
- Facebook Sign Up (use Facebook one click registration buttons without requiring registrant to add their name and email (works for both one time events and recurring events… in your time zone or your attendees timezone)
- Advanced Infusionsoft tagging on all steps of the registrant as well as if they click on action buttons or see offers.
- Sendgrid integration to host the emails that are set up with EasyWebinar & your WP site.
- Wishlist membership software (adding people to a membership site upon registering for an event) (Onboarding going increases fewer refunds and cancellations using webinars)
- All autoresponders -Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Aweber, Ontraport, Get Response, and More…
Easy Webinar 5.0 Explained Video
Easy Webinar 5.0 Platform Demo Video
Amazing Testimonials/Case Studies
John Lee Dumas (Top Business Podcaster who makes 200k + a month from his webinars) made 16k+ in one week in Dec 2014 after having only had his Auto webinar set up for 2 weeks using easywebinar 4.0.
Rick Mulready (Facebook ad specialist and blogger who only started his online business in April of 2014 uses automated webinars from automated Facebook traffic. Since the start of EasyWebinar only 1 month ago, his Automated Webinar is bringing him an 166% ROI.
Diane Wilkins Uses EasyWebinar as the broadcasting tool for her Web TV Network (Authentic You TV). After 2 months of using EasyWebinar, she Increased her sales 600% and generated 200% more leads. Getting to the point of reaching 5k a month within month 2. Diane project 10k + a month in the next few months.
Jason Caruso (blogger and YouTuber who only started his business 14 months before) full interview – Jason Caruso’s very first experience with an automated webinar or webinar in general was with EasyWebinar and in his first automated webinar did 13k in sales, now continues to generate 300-500 a day using Facebook ads to his automated webinar.
Fast & Easy Setup
The power of Easy Webinar is the automated functions of the software. What this means to you is, you can now leverage your time to maximize your productivity.
Imagine that you recorded an amazing presentation, with great slides and information that your presented with power and passion. The day after the event, you were impressed with the conversion rates.
Easy Webinar 5.0 Launch – Useful Links:
- EasyWebinar Sales Page
- EasyWebinar 5 Q and A Webinar
- EasyWebinar 5.0 Expert Series Playbook
- EasyWebinar 5.0 Demo Webinar
- EasyWebinar 5.0 Fullscope Partner Tracking
- EasyWebinar 5.0 Online Broadcasts
- EasyWebinar 5.0 Webinar Mini Course (4 Video Series)
Easy Webinar 5.0 is on its way out and it is the biggest version release to date. It is the FULL SAAS version.
Easy Webinar has been tested to a huge number of existing customers and because I have been doing business with EasyWebinar for 3 years now. It has been tried and tested with more than 6,500 customers and several awesome case studies being used in this Easy Webinar 5.0 launch.
As always, thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my Easy Webinar 5.0 review & software tutorial.