Welcome to my ChitChatChimp review & software tutorial.
You have probably visited websites where an interactive bot answers your most basic questions and allows you to go on your way without waiting for a response from support.
THIS cutting edge chatbot could REVOLUTIONIZE your business.
Chat bots are growing in popularity, you may have already interacted with one yourself?
But you might not have considered the INCREDIBLE BENEFITS your own chatbot (or multiple chatbots) could deliver for your business.
Here are some of the secret bots that you might have encountered:
- Domino’s Pizza uses a bot to accept food orders.
- KLM’s bot delivers boarding & flight time info.
- Activision’s bot engages fans of its Call of Duty series.
- The Guardian newspaper’s bot delivers news to readers.
- Amazon’s Alexa is forecast to be worth $20 Billion by 2020!
As you can see, bots are everywhere and for smart business they’re becoming ESSENTIAL.
Who’s using these bots?
2017 is set to become “the year of the bot” – with good reason.
The problem is until now they’ve only benefited the deep-pocketed blue chip, tech giants like Apple and Microsoft or businesses able to devote months to coding and training them.
With ChitChatChimp all that changes.
The good news is that a bot now DOESN’T have to come with a four figure plus price tag, they WON’T take you months to program and code (you can create a bot in minutes with ChitChatChimp) and you can start right away, whatever kind of business you have.
ChitChatChimp Review – Launch Overview
- Vendor: Promote Labs Inc.
- Product Name: ChitChatChimp Bot
- Launch Date: 2017-Mar-13
- Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
- Front-End Price: $197
- Niche: Marketing Tool, Feedback Tool, Intelligent Chat Bot, Software
- Launch Network: JVZoo
- Delivery Period: Immediate Delivery
- Money Back Guarantee: Yes
- Official Site: Launch Pricing Discount Click Here
What is ChitChatChimp?
ChitChatChimp is a brand new and revolutionary intelligent chat-bot for your website, eCommerce storefront or blog.
This Bot is a web based, intelligent chat bot builder developed to help you 1) better support your customers, to 2) maximize interactive visitor engagement leading to higher sales conversions and to 3) conduct ‘on the fly’ market research and 4) feedback gathering tasks.
It’s also a lot of fun!
You see, outside of these ‘big players’ it seems many business owners still haven’t woken up to this change.
Maybe it’s been the cost of entry, perhaps it’s the levels of technical complexity.
The good news is that because you found this page, neither barrier need apply to you.
- Bots Can Boost Engagement On Any Website.
- Bots Can Respond And Assist Visitors When You Can’t.
- Bots Can Turn Cold Prospects Into Paying Customers.
- Bots Can Keep Your Customers Coming Back For More.
- Bots Can Become Your Brand’s Ambassador.
- Bots Can Save You Considerable Time And Expense.
Chat bots without any doubt are the future of sales – Forecasts predict that as soon as 2020 bots will be producing over $20 Billion Dollars in revenue:
Chit Chat Chimp doesn’t rely on messenger apps or integration with expensive 3rd party services to function. It’s affordable and you can build then add a new bot to any website within minutes.
Your bots won’t get tired, they won’t arrive late at the office and they’ll never call in sick. And they are amazingly flexible (how you train your bots and what you teach them to do is up to you!)
You can build bots that will:
- Help potential buyers make a buying decision.
- Answer and handle any sales objections to boost conversions.
- Upsell or cross-sell other products in your line up.
- Provide custom recommendations to products or services.
- Offer discount codes or remind prospects of sales deadlines.
- Support your customers and site visitors (reducing staffing costs and freeing up your time)
- Gather visitor feedback and provide you with valuable insights
You could even build an entire new business around your bot, train it to teach members/visitors specific skills and answer their questions.
How ChitChatChimp Work?
It’s simple, fun and it’s a great way to cut your personal workload, increase your profits and educate, help and entertain your visitors.
- NO MONTHLY FEES – Just A Single Annual Payment Based On How Many Bots You Need
- NO CHAT LIMITS – Each Bot Can Have UNLIMITED Monthly Chats
- NO ANSWER LIMITS – Train Your Bots To Answer UNLIMITED Questions
- NO COMPLEX CODING – Create Your First Bot IN JUST MINUTES From Now
1. With the Chit Chat Chimp bot builder you can create similar bots to the ones above in less than 5 minutes… With ZERO technical skills!
You’ll simply ‘fill in the blanks’ choose a suitable name and tag for your new bot, choose the colors, pick or upload an avatar and set your greeting message and common fall back responses (if the bot can’t answer a question) – It takes 5 minutes and your bot is ready to go!
2. Customize Your Bot With Built In Avatars, Gravatar Integration Or Upload Your Own Images.
3. Add Your Bot To ANY Website, Blog or Store.
Once you have created your bot adding it to your website is easy.
ChitChatChimp will supply you with a short snippet of code to place in your page’s code and that’s it.
You can then edit the look and feel of your bot at any time via your account dashboard and those new changes will instantly appear where you placed your bot (you won’t need to touch the actual page again).
ChitChatChimp Demo Video
- Quick Demo
- Support Bots – Reduce Your Workload
- Sales Bots – Boost Your Conversions
- Feedback/Research Bots – Gather Valuable Data
- Training Bots – Teach/Train Your Audience
- eCcommerce Bots – Make Ecom Easier (Coming Soon)
There’s an “Early Adopter Special ” pricing (80% OFF) is currently going on.
Claim your extremely discounted early pricing copy right now. This exclusive offer won’t last long.
30 Day Test Drive: ChitChatChimp do a full 30 days no question asked money back guarantee.
Get full access to “ChitChatChimp” for a 30 days and if for ANY reason, this isn’t for you… just send them an email, and they’ll give you 100% of your money back.
ChitChatChimp – Questions Answered
1. Pre-loading Your Bot With Questions and Answers
You can anticipate commonly asked questions and train your bot before you decide to make it live on your site.
Here’s an example of how this would work…
- You enter the question “Do you offer a guarantee?”
- You then add the answer “Yes! We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all purchases”
When you make your bot live it will already know the answer to this question and can respond accordingly. We recommend spending some time pre-loading Q&A’s before making your bot live to provide your visitors with a better experience but it is entirely optional.
2. Setting Up Your Bot With Default Answers
During the ‘learning phase’ your bot won’t know the answer to many questions so we give you the option to pre-load default replies such as “I’m sorry I don’t know the answer to that question” or “I’ll have to direct you to the help desk to get an answer on that”
You can enter as many default responses as you need depending on your bots purpose and how your business works.
3. Answering “Unanswered” Questions
When you login to your account dashboard you’ll see a list of questions your bot could not answer – Now you can go through these and provide single or multiple replies so the next time the bot is asked the same question it will know how to respond.
- Your Visitor: “How long will it take me to learn your system?”
- Your Bot’s Default Reply (didn’t know the answer) “Sorry, I don’t have information on that – Would you like to contact support?”
- You add the answer via your dashboard: “Our system is simple and you can learn it in just a few hours”
Now the next time your bot is asked that same question it will automatically respond with the right answer (even better you’ll begin to spot gaps in your sales copy where people are needing more information)
You can also add in MULTIPLE replies to a question and the bot will use them randomly to create a more natural conversation.
For instance to the question “Can you tell me a joke?” you could add in the following answers
What’s the difference between roast beef and pea soup? — Anyone can roast beef.
What did the fish say when he swam into the wall? — Damn
Just enter the first answer then hit return to enter another and now your bot can respond to the same question with multiple replies (great for entertainment/engagement bots)
When you answer an ‘unanswered’ question it moves from the unanswered list to answered list where you can subsequently change or edit the replies if the answers ever need to be modified or updated.
4. Can I View My Bot’s Conversations With Visitors?
Yes you can, we store all of your bot’s individual chat logs for 30 days and you can view them in your dashboard or download them as individual text files or batch download them all for your records. (this is great for research and gives you a real ‘fly on the wall’ insight into the minds of your visitors… and it’s pretty funny at times too!)…
5. Pricing And Launch Benefits
We are offering several benefits to our launch buyers included the current discounted account plan pricing and guaranteed fixed priced renewal fees for the lifetime of your account.
This means that irrespective of our future subscription pricing (which will be considerably higher) you will never be asked to pay more at renewal time than the amount you paid during initial sign up.
If you choose our ‘Unlimited Plan’ you will also receive complimentary access to the ‘Chat Jacker’ functionality at no extra cost (future account holders will likely be asked to purchase this separately as an add-on)
Upgrading: If you have a ‘Starter’ or ‘Smarter’ plan you will be able to upgrade to an ‘Unlimited’ plan from inside your account if and when required. For annual subscription holders this upgrade price is fixed at the balance between what you paid for your initial account and the cost of the unlimited account at time of purchase. We guarantee to HOLD this fixed price for a period of 6 months. If you decide to upgrade beyond this 6 month period the upgrade price may be increased in line with public pricing.
For example: If you purchase a Starter Plan today the purchase price is $67 and the cost to upgrade is $130 (both annually billed). We guarantee if you upgrade within the first 6 months of your account creation date this upgrade balance ($130) will remain fixed. Beyond this 6 month period ANY upgrade fee may be higher and will likely reflect the difference between the amount you paid during the launch period and the current public pricing of our Unlimited Plan.
6. Adding Your Bot To Your Website
Once created your bot(s) can be added to any type of page by inserting a snippet of code into the page’s source code or template. If you do not have access to your pages source code please consult your webmaster or service provider to do this for you.
7. Limits, Restrictions And Domain Locking
With our ‘Starter Plan’ you can create 1 bot and this bot is locked to a single domain. You can edit/delete this bot if needed but only 1 bot can be built at any one time. The bot will only function on it’s designated domain, however you can change the bot’s domain and transfer it to another domain if required.
With our ‘Smarter Plan’ you can create up to 3 individual bots, each bot is also locked to it’s own specific domain but all 3 bots can be placed on a single domain if required. This gives you additional flexibility and is currently the most popular account choice. Just like the Starter plan you can edit/delete bots and you can change designated domains for each bot whenever you choose.
The ‘Unlimited Plan’ allows you to create any number of bots for your own personal use. These bots are NOT locked to specific domains and can be used on multiple domains if required. This is our most flexible plan.
For all accounts chat logs will be stored for 30 days. If you wish to retain chat logs beyond 30 days ensure you have downloaded them to your computer (you can download each chatlog as a text file from your dashboard) as once deleted they cannot be recovered.
All plans have ZERO restrictions on the number of chats bot have nor are there limitations on the number of questions and answers that can be stored in their databases.
We do not currently offer a white label or plan for users wishing to use our software on their client’s websites. If you currently have clients that need a bot, feel free to recommend they create their own account at ChitChatChimp (you could do so via your affiliate link) and you could incorporate the management of their account within your service charges. We do not permit users to charge or request fees for use of their personal account or to offer our software as part of their service. We may introduce this type of plan in the future if sufficient demand exists.
Currently the ‘Chat Jacker’ functionality is only available with Unlimited Plans.
8. Virtual Support Assistant Bots
In a recent survey we ran we found that over 70% of online business owners spend an average of 15 minutes or more per day answering support and post sale questions – 15 Minutes Per Day @ $20 Per Hour – Cost Per Year = 90 Hours or $1,800 –
If you pay for support staff that’s an instant $1,800 a year saving.
If you handle support yourself you’ll be gifting yourself 90 extra hours per year to do something more productive or fun.
Here’s What Your Support Bot Could Do…
- Provide an instant and response driven service to customers
- Save youy hours every month so you can better focus on more productive tasks
- Reduce support/staff hiring costs
- Minimize customer frustration and reduce refunds by offering instant solutions
9. Virtual Sales Assistant Bots
In our survey on earnings over 50% of respondents said that using CCC to deliver just a 1% increase in sales conversions would generate an extra $1,000 per year in net profits for their business. (Net gains across the board ranged from $500 per year to a staggering $12,000 a year – we think it will go even higher than that)
Here’s What Your Sales Bot Could Do…
- Answer Presales Questions
- Explain Sales Policies
- Offer additional / customer specific information
- Give out coupons to encourage multiple purchases or increase conversions
- Build authority and improve brand image for your business
10. Virtual Feedback & Research Bots
Want a quick and dirty way to find out what your audience wants from you or thinks about anything on your site…
Then simply train your bot to ask a question such as:
Thanks for dropping by, what topics should I write more about on my blog?
Every visitor response to that will be saved to your dashboard as “unanswered” questions, however for you it’s instant market research (and more)…
Why is it more… Okay imagine this…
Let’s assume you already have blog post relating to a topic the visitor says they want more of, you could add an answer like this:
BOT “Thanks for dropping by, what topics should I write more about on my blog?”
YOUR READER “More on list building would be good”
BOT “Thanks for letting me know… You might like this post (url) it’s all about using chat bots to build your list on autopilot”
See what just happened there? Thanks to Chit Chat Chimp not only do you know what your readers are interested in, but the next time someone responds they want more on ‘list building’ your bot can direct them to other posts, landing pages and even paid offers relevant to them – Further increasing their engagement with your site and guaranteeing they’ll be back for more.
Making that work is super simple too… You simply enter a default response (used when the bot doesn’t have an answer) as something like “Thanks that’s going on my list of topics” or “Awesome thanks for letting me know”
If a reader ask for a topic you don’t have any resources for, it will simply thank them for their answer with a default response, but if you do have a good resource to share your bot will share it in it’s reply. That’s great for your readers and great for you too!
If up to now you’ve been using survey forms or polls to gather market research about what your audience wants then I’m guessing the light bulb just went off over your head about how much MORE POWERFUL Chit Chat Chimp is (and why it needs to be on your blog like yesterday)
11. Virtual Training Assistant Bots
Train your bot around a specific topic or curriculum and it will quickly become an expert that can answer all your students/members questions, providing them with links to relevant resources and information –
You could easily create a niche specific bot to help your audience.
- A bot that can give advice and support to new parents
- A bot that teaches them how to house train a puppy
- A bot that can guide customers through a complex instruction manual
- A bot that can teach your readers how to bake a cake
- A bot that can train site members how to use Facebook
- A bot that can recommend the best new launches (via your affiliate links off course)
That list is limitless! You could even build an entire business around access to your smart assistant/teaching bot
12. Software Updates and Support
Because the Chit Chat Chimp bot builder is a platform (SaaS) you never have to worry about updates and upgrading the software. It is all handled behind the scenes so you will always have the most up to date version of the builder. All updates are included with your subscription and you will never be asked to pay more for new versions etc.
You can reach out to support at any time via the contact link inside your dashboard and we have a growing collection of training and help docs via the main support page. Should you need help we’ll be there for you.
The release of ChitChatChimp is TRULY EXCITING and if you take action, you could change the way you work and the way your business prospers in the coming months.
There is a fun demo bot called ‘Chit Chat Chimp’ on the page – Why not go chat with “him” and get an idea of how your bot could interact with your visitors.
Feel free to ask him “anything” but be warned he can sometimes be a little cheeky monkey 🙂
You might want to ask yourself if you can afford to pass this one by.
As always, thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my ChitChatChimp review & software tutorial.